How to apply:
CRC considers being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational qualification as specified under section 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
Do you have the skills, positivity and work ethic to match our amazing team?
APPLY NOW! Please submit your response to the selection criteria and upload a copy of your resume.
Applications close by close of business 13th October 2021
For more information and to apply click on this link
For a copy of the Position Description please email us
Essential Criteria (for Job Adder application)
- Do you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
- Do you have a current NSW Driver’s Licence?
- Do you have a current NSW Working With Children Check?
- Do you have a current Criminal Record Check (please note this is required to be eligible to apply for an Authority to Enter a Correctional Centre, which is an essential requirement of this role.)
- Please detail your Tertiary qualifications in Welfare, Health or related field and or/significant practical and theoretical knowledge of working with First Nations people with unmet multiple needs (including intellectual disability, cognitive impairment, mental illness, AOD etc.)
- Please detail your knowledge and strong connections with local Aboriginal and relevant non-Aboriginal services.
- Please detail your experience in the management and leadership of casework staff.
- Please describe your knowledge of, and sensitivity to, the needs and issues facing people involved in the criminal justice system.
- Please demonstrate your cultural competency and knowledge of issues relating to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Please outline your strong interpersonal skills including your ability to communicate and engage confidently with all stakeholders.
- Please outline your project administration and development skills, including ability to maintain service budgets and compliance with funding agreements.
- Please detail your computer skills including database, Microsoft Office 2007-2010 (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Please outline your understanding of CRC's values and ways of working with clients and how these align with your values.