Please address ALL criteria on applications to be eligible
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in health, science, social, education, behavioral sciences or equivalent.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary methods of drug and alcohol client service delivery.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide written reports, assessment, case management and coordinated care for clients referred to the MERIT Program.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, autonomously and follows direction.
- Demonstrated organisational, excellent time management and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including report writing.
- Experience working with multicultural, Aboriginal and CALD communities with strong cultural awareness, empathy and understanding of a wide and diverse community.
- Sound computer knowledge and typing skills.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Understanding of and commitment to Equity, Workplace Health and Safety and Quality Improvement.
- Experience in facilitating groups.
- Criminal justice system experience applicable to Local Court.
- Experience working in a variety of health and welfare settings