An opportunity to step up to the next level in your career in AOD health services
· Lead, develop and grow with the team committed to providing high quality care
· Not-for-profit salary packaging tax free benefits, increasing your take home pay!
· Learning and development programs to grow your career
Your new role:
As the Team Leader - AOD programs you will provide day-to-day supervision and leadership of staff under the AOD Programs based at Freeman House. In this highly rewarding role, you will be leading a small dedicated team of case workers to provide high quality care delivery, including intake coordination, community and residential drug and alcohol case management, and counselling.
· Motivate, coach, train & develop team members
· Oversee the effective and timely delivery of case management services and residential programs
· High volume intake co-ordination and assessment of clients accessing our services
· Develop and implement relevant programs and collaborate with external services
· Ensure services delivered are compliant with relevant regulatory and quality standards
· Prepare reports and participate in planning, evaluation and continuous quality improvement activities
· Actively participate in coordination of care with other services i.e. health care and homeless & housing