Do you want to make a difference? Work for an organisation that reflects your values? Be eligible to receive not-for-profit employee tax benefits?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Odyssey NSW Programs and work to provide the essential support that allows our programs and services to deliver support to those who need it.
You will be part of a dedicated team assisting the effective operations of Odyssey Programs by providing project support and administrative duties to assist our care of clients. In this role, you will enjoy being part of a large, well-established organisation while working in its small friendly office, close to Redfern station, and have the opportunity to travel to other sites across Greater Sydney.
Examples of current projects/activities that this role would be involved with - with support from the Programs team – include (but are not limited to):
- Administration of the Odyssey House Student Placement program
- Organising staff training and managing the training calendar
- Supporting the Evaluation project team, and the Evaluation of Odyssey Programs
- Arranging meetings, drafting meeting agendas and taking minutes
- Diary management for Director, Programs
This role will also operate in a PA function to the Director, Programs and provide a critical link between the Programs Directorate and other functions, including particularly People and Culture, Quality, and Finance.