- Classification: SCHADS Level 3 salary range ($36.00 per hour)
- Location: 267 Broadway, Glebe; other location as specified
- Reports to: Director of Operations
NUAA can offer the right person a flexible and supportive workplace. If you like a challenge, have experience in office & administration support and would love to support a dynamic team, get in touch. NUAA can give you the opportunity to work in an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives.
The Office & Administration Support Worker will be responsible for:
- Act as NUAA’s first point of contact in face-to-face, online, mail, telephone queries and where required including meeting external contractors onsite.
- Maintain a professional appearance of the office including organisation of maintenance activities and repairs, watering plants and keeping the kitchen and other common areas tidy.
- Drive NUAA vehicles as directed incl. to get them serviced and cleaned.
- Assist with the management of distribution and ensure accountability of petty cash, keys, cab charge vouchers, opal cards and IT equipment.
- Prepare F2F meetings and events by setting up rooms incl. IT equipment, organise travel and catering as required.
- Monitor, order and organise office supplies, WHS supplies and resources and ensure cupboards and storage are kept tidy.
- Keep NUAA’s registers up to date including accurate records of all interactions with external stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuous improvement within your area of work.
- Other admin related tasks as required
- Work for an organisation supporting our community.
- Competitive salary
- Gifted Christmas leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary Packing & Meal Entertainment Benefit available.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available