We currently have a need for a full time Registered Nurse to provide clinical support to our guests/patients from marginalised backgrounds five days a week. As a member of a diverse medical team, you will be located at our Ashfield Medical Clinic whilst also going out on our Medical Van. The clinic operates from 8 am to 4 pm, offering some flexibility in your work hours.
The role is adaptable, welcoming individuals in both full-time and part-time positions.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Provide clinical nursing advice and physical and general psychological comfort and support to marginalised patients with empathy and a non-judgemental approach
- Facilitate patient triage, administer vaccinations (adults & children), provide wound care, assist with minor procedures and perform phlebotomy
- Assist in providing services such as nursing assessments, mental health assessments and chronic disease management
- Managing recall and reminder system; clinical data management; accreditation compliance
- Coordinate cold chain management
- Coordinate infection control processes
- Promote health and preventative care in the context of complex social circumstances
- Conduct community outreach visits as part of the primary care team when required